Friday, May 29, 2015

Birthday

Happy Birthday dearest son.  Each birthday of yours and your brothers is cherished as a reminder to me how blessed I am to be mother to all of you.  What a privilege and how thankful I am that I was given the gift of motherhood.  

Today is your own day out of all of them in the year and I give love for you this day as I do all of days of the year.

I have your birthday cake made and it will be waiting for you when you get here!  Thank you for being my son.

Love,

 Mom

Katie will take care of refreshment at the party tonight.



7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful post! Your son is so lucky to have such a wonderful mom who loves him dearly. I hope you'll have a great time together. Happy birthday to him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such an awesome post, Carole! Happy birthday to your son; we hope you all have a super special time together. :)

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Erich YourMum made for nice birthday cake a funtetti one with color sprinkles on it.
    The icing is laid on thicking like asphalt on a rodway Yum! Everydays!
    Katie has Jumped up to great time tonight!
    xxxooxx
    Sis.Katie.Miyuki.and Victoria.
    Michiko

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday wishes to your son! So glad Miss Katie is helping with the refreshments! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to your son. I am a day late and a dollar short as they say-but the wishes are heartfelt anyway! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete