Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Celebrate Good Times, Come On!

"There's (was) a party goin' on right here..."  Well, there was with son, daughter-in-law and the most important guest, little James.  Six weeks old!  They came to take me for something to eat as I was gone to the other son's home on Mother's Day.  And my son wanted to make his wife's first Mother's Day special.  So they were occupied with that and I, with Charlotte NC.

Here are my Mother's Day flowers from my son who came to visit last evening.


And they gifted me with a gorgeous (truly!) midnight blue soft as a cloud stole.  Dinner and even dessert.

Here is their biggest gift on his way here.


I got to feed him!  And hold him of course and smooch the hide off his sweet little head.

Look at the dear and precious to me gift that a distant blogging friend made just for me.  That was so meaningful a gift and hand made.  I will always have it out on display.  I may put it on my headboard.  I was moved to tears on seeing it.  Thank you dear dear friend.


XooX to all of you.

13 comments:

  1. What a great celebration! And the newest member of the family benefitted from his grandmother's love! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely Mother's Day celebration. Your grandson is adorable, what a cutie. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How nice a time you had. You deserve all of it! ~xoxo~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh I am squeeing all over and am sooooooooo happy for you that you received such lovely gifts!! The kissable one is TOO precious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's wonderful Carole! Glad you had a wonderful time. It's always important to make the best of these special occasions. Life is about good memories.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sis!
    You having are lovely Mother's Day! You has gorgeous truly Love times.
    Lovely good looking Jame's with your place!
    xxooxx
    Sis,Katie,Miyuki and Victoria,
    Michiko

    ReplyDelete
  7. What wonderful Mother's Day gifts you've got. The flowers are beatutiful. And your grandson, yes he is really the biggest gift :-)
    And the hand-made cross from your friend is very lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful little boy and those pretty flowers wonderful and a great day.
    Enjoy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. How wonderful, dear friend. I love that you "kissed the hide off" that darling (and quickly growing) baby boy. Happy belated Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete