Sunday, May 10, 2015

Mother's Day

Friends,  got to go to visit one of my son's in NC for my Mother's Day with him.  I haven't gotten to go there for a year due to some family circumstances but I was there and just got home.  He gave me a card from him and Katie combined, and a bottle of pure cherry juice that I love.  Not just cherry flavored..pure juice, nothing added.  And another charm for the Pandora bracelet he started for me last birthday of mine.  AND a Chia Cat Grass planter with the grass seed to make grow.  I haven't seen the other two boys yet.  One celebrated his and his wife's first Mother's Day today!!

Want to see some things I saw and wanted to buy but could not afford them
ain't he neat?


at my two favorite consignment stores in Charlotte?  I'll post them.  Well, I didn't want the gorilla nor the preambulator, no, but they were fun to look at as was the model airplane.

Here are some pictures that I hope you like too.

Makes you wanna have a good time, huh?

Hey dude! 

"One for the Money, Two for the show..."

A boys dream come true

He is sitting in an old fashioned wheelchair for sale.

Hm.  Illuminati stuffs?

8 Track!

I bought this.  Japanese style cat

LOVE to have him



15 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a great time. I am so happy you were able to go. Loved the cute pictures, eecially the gorilla in the .oumge chair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just to let you know, I have it on good authority that he would love to be had.
    I really like all of the shots! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you had a wonderful visit, Carole! So sweet that your son gave you a gift from him and Katie. :)

    LOVE that Maneki Neko (Japanese good luck kitty). :)

    Happy Mother’s Day you, dear friend, and all moms everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad you had a nice Mother's Day. You deserve it! ❤

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad you had a nice Mother's Day. You deserve it! ❤

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Carole. I like the Army Air Plane.
    I like the kitty you bought, and I like the old style metronome shaped piece with the drawers. Super cute;
    I am glad you went to see your boy.. What a great day even though it was drabby-- drabbier than here (the western and northern surrounds of the Cesspool) Rex drove mom dad and me in dad;s Subaru wagon. and we went from Ashburn to Silver Spring Maryland. It was crowded on the Beltway that I call the Hellway.
    We went to my sister. That was so fun. Her house is the cutest and most fancy ever. It is cozy.
    She has a nice yard, but they built the ICC (google it) in her back yard about two years ago, and destroyed the woods, those tree huggers are evil hypocrites in Maryland.
    I had a pretty good Mother's day too. We were gone all day and Miles and Pierro were left here at home all by themselves to do what they wanted
    When we came home there was no sign of parties, or destruction of items.
    They must be getting old.
    Miles was not happy to smell girl cat on my arms. Pierro did not notice.
    Happy Monday. I am finally feeling better-ish from my tooth extraction.
    Have a fun day

    ReplyDelete
  7. so happy that you had a pawesome Mother's Day! Well-deserved! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like you had a great visit on Mother's Day! That gorilla is something...I wouldn't want it, either, but it sure is fun to watch :-) Love your lucky cat. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good you had a great Mothers Day. I love these shots they are all wonderful.
    Thank you for sharing

    Best Wishes
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like you had a lovely time!! What crazy stuff they have there MOL I think Katie is glad you're home! I hope the place wasn't too trashed! ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Sis!
    Why your Mum has stanted new things of your ways..there's days just new things untile sitting down until she was in her head.
    Hus a beautiful picture of pretly flowers! nice sunshine ? The out side of mountains? All of a sudden why you writting trugged at in your heart:
    I hope you having a nice day and Katie!
    Sis.Katie.Miyuki .and Victoria.
    We having a raining for two days..more?
    Michiko

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those are certainly some of the weirdest things I've ever seen...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Doesn't get any better than that. He really did it up right. You have great boys there girl. Glad your trip was safe and wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So glad you had a nice visit with your son. Those times are what keeps us going! I would have bought Elvis lol. Take care gf

    ReplyDelete