Sunday, May 24, 2015

Take 5

Boy, I have been really going through a tough row to hoe here what with what I now know is Bronchitis.  It's untreated Bronchitis till recently as the persons who saw me the first three times assumed it was a reaction to a blood pressure pill.  They even x-rayed me to see if I had pneumonia and I did not  & do not.  But no one ever thought of Bronchitis until my Dr. got back from vacation and said it was.  Now I am going to be better as I have a Z Pac to help and some working prescription cough medicine to help with the incessant coughing.  It has been a rough almost three weeks.

The cough syrup makes me terribly sleepy and it is all I can do to keep my eyes open until time to take the night dose so I will sleep tonight without coughing my lungs up.  I got to lie down to sleep last night,  I have been sitting up in bed trying to help the horrible coughing fits.

It has been a beautiful day and I hope it was a good one for you as well.  I have a few Dr. related things to get done this week and next and then, I will be out from under that.

Peace.

Momma and babies.  Resting and sleeping on Momma



aint it the truth!? 



17 comments:

  1. Take as long as you need to get well. It has indeed been rough. I used that same TGIF picture, but for different reasons. My Internet was out...and on...and off...and...good grief. Feel better. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad now you've got proper medication. I hope you feel much much better very soon and get a very good night sleep with Katie san.
    The image of mama kitty and her babies are very sweet :-) And the kitty on chair is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all Carole I thank you for your visit to my blog. I am always very happy to see a comment or two from you. We have been friends for as long as Beth and I were friends and I don't take that lightly. I know I don't comment on your other blog as I used to. I just couldn't because I wasn't a pet owner though I have been surrounded by and grew up with cats. It even inspired me to start a blog called "True Tails. These would be stories concerning my upstairs neighbors cat and Arlene's dog, a min pin called Bruno. It never worked out, So basically what I'm saying is, I'm glad you are around. You're a friend from way back and that means a lot to me.
    I hope you feel well quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and I have to say I love the shot with the mamma cat and kittens. That scene is not unfamiliar to me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you feel better soon. I know what your going through. Ask your doctor about vitamin D.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Horst, something happened trying to get to your blog. A quasi ad came up and tried to force me into clicking on it. I had to forcefully shut my commuter down.

      Delete
  6. Hoping for a speedy recovery! Those pictures are very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. As we get older (::::coughcough::::) our bodies are in charge. They do what they want, get clogged up, sag, etc. Hopefully we do not pop. No popping.
    I am praying for you Carole.
    I certainly could use some prayers -- for many things I am dealing with right now. I just need to stay out of the way so God can lead.
    I love you dear friend

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bummer on the illness Carole, I pray you recover sooner rather than later.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so glad you've finally been properly diagnosed and are on the road to recovery! What a horrible time. The right meds can work wonders, though, and I'm glad you have them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Some doctors are idiots but good to hear you are at last on the mend

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds as though your health is now thankfully back on track :) The Mama cat with her kittens is adorable :)

    the critters in the cottage xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. So sorry to hear and hope you're feeling better.. Hugs and love, xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope you are feeling a lot better with the meds..sad to say I know when I have Bronchitis I have had it way too many times. Glad your Dr. is a very smart one! Get well soon., <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. That Mommy and kittens shot made us smile real big. :)

    Glad to hear you're properly diagnosed now, Carole. As someone who had chronic bronchitis as a child, I know it's just horrible. Be well.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Sis!
    I love to coming to see you but You are till have coughings...
    You had a some an apple pie with steamed broccoll and carrots as a side.
    I hope you are feeling better for you Sis!
    xxxooxx
    Sis,Katie,Miyuki,and Victoria,
    Michiko

    ReplyDelete