Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Good Morning, Good Afternoon and Good Evening.

What a day.  It was 101 degrees f just a few miles away and 97 here.  Hot hot hot.  Better than the 107 and 105 and 104 we had several years ago.

I only wanted to keep my hand in and say hello again.  There is so much going on here that while I am thinking of you (yes, I actually am, believe it or not) I can't always make that known to you.

All of my old friends are precious to me from Spaces and all of my new friends from Blogger are equally precious.

Thank you for your friendship.  Things will calm down here.  They have no choice!  :-)

From the Cornell Bird Institute

9 comments:

  1. Yes, summer is definitely with us, and we really do need rain here!

    Sending you hugs! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carole we've known each other for a while. I think I've known since I've known Beth. Life can get in the way of fun things like a blog. I feel guilty if I don't check in for a day or two.
    I hope all calms down for you soon Carole.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Summer is definitely here, isn't it? Please know that no matter what life brings, you are in OUR thoughts, too! Be well, Carole (and Katie)! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's been super hot here, too. We are in high 90's.
    I hope things get calm down soon for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is HOT! But you are so cool! ;) Me and The Staff send loads of hugs and purrs xxxxx SSPIA*

    *meaning divulged on request :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes they will! Hoping your weather eases up for you....I hate 90s (and above!!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Sis I had no idea it was so intense there..guess you will be getting some heat and rain from that storm like the rest of the south. Stay cool.. <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow you're hotter than we are. Stay cool and take care. xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your very comforteble with relaxed time of daya I think of you are going to the Red ned Neck room are vest good time for Laugh and other people Dear blooger frind you will had absolutely love the team, So you had nice night dont thinking of your problem because not back ...I had bad one too.
    xxxoox
    Sis,Katie,Miyuki and Victoria,
    Michiko

    ReplyDelete