Monday, June 22, 2015

WOWZERS! Amazing How SOMETIMES Stuff Gets Done!

Last evening, I wrote quite a to-do list of things that had to be done as soon as I could get them done.  Most involved calls but some will require action on my part.

Today, I called my local hospital to tell them the info re: my personal physician and name of medical clinic was wrong.   I like many folks have a patient access to my personal doctor's office and any other medical facility I may use.  You can message, make appointments, etc.  They remedied that  problem I brought to their attention and I had the opportunity to bring up several other vexing questions as well for answers and, I got them!

I got to find how and where to compliment an entire organization for its fabulous customer service too after another call to find to whom to address this really fun thing to do.  Compliment thoroughly.

I called to get a plumber for a slow running bathroom drain and darned if he didn't say he'd be here in ten minutes!  The stuff of dreams!!!

I called the car dealership and explained a really need-to-fix problem and asked if it could be done.  Yes.  And the appointment is next Monday.  0900.  $150.00 later I will be so much better off.

I called to cancel an appointment I had at 0900 this day and got that done as well AND I had the opportunity to speak to someone knowledgeable about a problem I fancied I had.  All today.

I went out for a while and did some recreational shopping.  Just a bit.  I had a few days where I was feeling a bit badly so I did nothing that was not needful for those days.    It happens to everyone sometimes but I am fine now.

I am so impressed with how things are coming along in plans I have.  They are coming to fruition flawlessly.  I am so grateful for that.  God is good.






17 comments:

  1. Carole I took one of those do nothing kind of days today. Not complete nothing, you do have to eat and other situations. Some people may call it a mental health day.
    I too am going to have to some work done on my car as well. That's next Monday...and so on and so forth.
    Hang in there Carole things have a way of working out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plumber and car stuff done or organized - well done! Send the plumber here! And a little whileago you cleared out drawers. Excellent motivation.
    Hope the recreational shopping was fruitful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It feels good when things get done smoothly! While back, I had pile of things I had to do and I'm almost done with those things :-) Oh and I love when I get a good customer service! Glad things are coming along well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love when plans come together. It sure keeps stress down. Please take care and keep me posted. ❤

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope all things work together for you and you are so right.. compliments work better sometimes than all the complaints that people hear. Bad storms rolled through here last night and just glad they are gone and it is sooo much cooler here. Have a great week Sis..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those days need to be cloned! πŸ˜±πŸ˜‰❤️

    ReplyDelete
  7. Every once in a while we are blessed with a day like that! What a GREAT day for you!!!! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah isn't it great when things just fall into place

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sometimes, everything just goes right. And ain't it GOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sis!
    I hope you had the opportunity to brought back .compliment customer work has really fun thing to do compliment thoroughly leter you will be so much better for you. Those days It happens to everyone some time's but your fine now. No more of fruitios flawlessly it's are no more Sis!
    I was very happy time with me nothing wrong in my body's Thanks good neath I will starts my golfing ..a bet too cold in morning started 8-50 in the morning that OK. You havin a beautiful day.
    xxxoox
    Sis.Katie.Miyuki. and Victoria.
    Michiko

    ReplyDelete
  11. So glad you had such a wonderful day, Carole. Yes, God IS good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a day! Productive doesn't describe the half of it dear friend. Yes, God is good.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh yes, God is so good. I just love it when things flow smoothly and I can finish them without a lot of hassle.and frustration. I'm glad things worked out for you and that you got a lot done.

    I stopped by to touch base and to say hi. I hope all continues to go well for you, wishing you a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I thought of already in 25th june?? I hope great days.
    xxooxx
    Sis,katie,Miyuki, and Victoria,
    Michiko

    ReplyDelete
  15. I had few thing writting in here 25th june 2015. Is that you may not wrikes?
    I may not writting back to you eat?..
    Michiko

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am glad the day went so well for you!

    Around here, when Ron says there is nothing on the schedule for the day, we sometimes end up doing quite a lot! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Sis!
    You are compliments work better all get good customer service. Your personal doctor's office with facility you may done.
    Compliment an entire customer service address is thoroughy of people.
    You are not neediful grateful for those days so much better for you!
    Have a nice day!
    xxxoox
    Sis.Katie,Miyuki.and Victoria.
    Michiko

    ReplyDelete