Monday, July 13, 2015

Almost Bastille Day!

Well,  tomorrow the 14th of July it's Bastille Day in France.   Just sayin'.

Next week I will be taking another 3 week or so break from all blogging and Tweeting.  Katie decided to do the same.  She has a Twitter account too and she does far better than I could ever hope to.  No way I could ever hope to catch up with her in followers.  That girl has it goin' on! (she's far prettier than I could ever hope to be, and her personality is so full of joy...I haven't a chance) She and I will report back after our bloggie break (again).

You'd be really surprised at how many times one or the other of you comes to my mind and makes me smile.  Many of us have been walking this same roadway for a LONG time.  You get to be a family albeit a blog family and you get to be friends too, I think.

See ya in a few weeks..and I'll tell you all about my time off.  xoxoxox




I love these guys.  Speedwell I think?

18 comments:

  1. I know I've been missing for awhiile, but now I hate to see you take a break. But everyone deserves a break now and then. You iwll be missed more than you realize. M sends HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you both a wonderful break, Carole. I hope it's filled only with good things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear the Seychelles are lovely this time of year! Don't be a stranger and enjoy your break 😀 xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look like Lupins but I think maybe not. Have a great Break Carole. See you when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love you Miss Carole, may this break bring you a Wonderful sense of renewal

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sending wishes for a good break to you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy your blog break! I hope both you and Katie san a wonderful time.
    We will miss you but look forward to your report after the break :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. We will miss you and Katie. Do hurry back, as BostonBoy says.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please keep in touch. You are special. We adore you and Miss Katie. ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe you and Simba would enjoy BostonBoy's bloggie!

      Delete
  10. Ahhhh a break, how delightful!! Lucky you!! I soooooooooo need one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have a fun time, you and Katie, spending time together and sharing your joy.
    Love always, me.... and the boys

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Sis!
    You has with Katie still keeping your bloggil break back You get to be a family blog familys. See you both of you!
    The raining in here Melborne too much ...Never stoped ...
    Sis.katie.Miyukiand Victoria.
    xxxoox
    Have a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Blessings to you, you know I'll be prayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well I hope you have fun while on your break and stay safe as well breaks are always good unless the break involves a bone because a broken bone is never fun not that I have ever had on but pretty should it sucks

    ReplyDelete
  15. Head back. Feet up. Nap. Rest. Day dream. Cuddle the Katie girl. All will be well. Life is good. Hearts are happy and angels are sitting on your shoulders.
    Love ...

    ReplyDelete