Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Coming Up (I hope)

I have asked my middle son when I might come to see him over the mountains and through the woods.  If I wait too much past October the snow has a disconcerting habit of coming down in the mountains starting in November through till early April, as I strive to get home in one piece.

I've not been free to travel since I was there on Mother's Day this year.  Physically I could  have done better while there, but I did all right.  This time I will do fine.

I put a picture I took from son's vehicle as we rocketed along back into Charlotte.  We were only a couple of miles away.  I forgot what we were doing but I suspect it may have been a consignment store that I love.

It's raining.  What else is new?  Will all the week and started Monday evening.  Again, what else is new?

I'll get my britches on that I will wear out instead of these ripped up jeans and head on out to get more bananas.  I dislike them pretty much but I have been eating them since April.  They sure are good for me though I don't care for them AND they sure beat some of the things I could be eating.

Worked out for real yesterday!  I admit to a tiny bit of soreness in the sternum area.  I was so happy to be back there again.  They don't have the adductor/abductor machine any more and I am just so disappointed about that.  It worked.  Not sure what to do to target those muscle groups in particular.

Hey...I sure wish we could all, not just a few but all of us have a meet up.  That would be awesome.

xxoo

I


18 comments:

  1. Name the time and place, and I'll make every effort to show up! We measured one inch of rain here at the house this morning! Hoping you get back over the mountain before the snow begins to be an issue. Between that and the rock slides, it's sometimes a challenge. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. A meetup sounds so wonderful! We'll rent a place for the afternoon with sprawling outdoor space - maybe on a lake? We'll barbecue, sip libations of choice, dip our toes in the water and have a good old chin-wag.

    Now that you're feeling better, maybe we should start planning for Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been raining here, too. It rained all weekend, too.
    I've been eating bananas a lot lately. I like to add them to pancakes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have half a banana and some grapes mixed in my breakfast concoction - obviously this is not Austin talkin! ;) There is only a narrow window for optimum tastability between hard as nails and mushy mush, I find! Hope you get the trip in ok :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope to continue to heal and feel better. Be careful, and listen to your doctors and your body. ❤

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thriftin! Love it! Glad to see you are moving around and yes, wouldn't it be fun to meet all our bloggy friends? Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  7. May your health continue to improve. I know health brings freedom.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hardly have time to meet up with myself.........
    I am really glad you are soing so well

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am glad you were able to exercise. Sorry I have no tips in the exercise department :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't imagine having to worry about snow when travelling anywhere as I don't live in an area that has snow at all.

    ReplyDelete
  11. a meet up would be fun but you live too far :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Sis!
    I'am very happy to see your good health! Your boys are gracisus for you.
    your wallet had flames coming off of it,You had it whipped out payment so many time.
    You has raining all the times in the montains and the mist thrown up by cars it was very difficult times and always you has sunglasses it was good idea Sis! The dogs with Katie has reluctance in the driving rain to the bathroom she had dry up back in beautiful home in the weekend.
    Mum was very happy now!
    xxxoox
    Sis,Katie,Miyuki,and Victoria,
    Michiko



    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Sis!
    You will thinking about me that I will forgoting by I was going to your home?
    I need going to the Charlotte to North alos I had your home key was well.
    Mum was very happy was is that right Katie?
    I'm going to my golfing this morning 7-30. Lovely both of you!
    xxxooxx
    Sis,Katie,Miyuki,and Vitoria,
    Michiko

    ReplyDelete
  14. We are so happy that you are feeling so much better! We eat lots of bananas here, mostly in smoothies made of bananas, non fat vanilla yogurt, frozen strawberries and pineapple juice. Yum! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, and by the way, we agree that it would be awesome if we could all have a meetup. Hey, we can dream, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have to smile. I am the champion of composting over-ripe bananas. I keep buying them because I know they are good for me, but I never eat them. So they go in the compost...

    What I need is a banana that is crisp like an apple.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I’m just stopping by to wish you a nice week; checking in to see how you are, visiting, saying hi and hello. I would love a meetup, that would be more fun than the law allows. Maybe one day...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi sis!
    You has one of those days October is famous for, Blue blue just deep blue water coler of day...
    I had very hot days 37* hot weather day I don't like very much...
    katie's will be like of beautiful blue colers of picture too....just checking in both of you...
    xxxooxx
    Sis,Katie, miyuki,and Victoria,
    Michiko.

    ReplyDelete