Friday, March 11, 2016

Spring is ever more near!

I love the morning and though we still have the everlasting rain and overcast skies that have come about these past 5 years, nonetheless it is warmer!  AND I can move about first off in the morning and see where I'm going and not be careful of horking on the floor or accidentally stepping on Katie.  (I am not a light turner oner).

Here is a painting of an actual sign in Charlotte NC.  I don't recall where it is in actuality but it IS there.  Next time I go I will ask to go by.  But I thought it was fun to see there in the higher end consignment shop...one of two...that I went to.



That son will be here the 27th and leave again a few days later.  Spending a couple days Spring break here to help celebrate his nephew's birthday.  James turns 1 year old on the 30th, but his party is in a park on the 28t.  RSVP don'tcha know?  I deliberately don't put "good" ones of him in the blog and never in FB.  This is the second one ever..I try for him facing away. There are bad folks out there.


He was 7 months old here



Here is a display in one consignment shop.  Like the one of Marilyn Monroe, this too is not for sale.  It's really big as is Marilyn Monroe statue/sculpture.  They are placed above where we can reach.


Mark, if you see this, we'd have been a heckuva walker/jogger team, both of us.  I would do mine w/o the 50# bag o' litter though.  :-)

12 comments:

  1. M here - Those signs in the consignment shop blow my mind. If motorists had to read that whole thing before making a turn, they'd never move. Love the statutes too. Brings back memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww he is such a handsome boy! I bet ladies will ask for hugs when he goes out wearing that t-shirt :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome, Spring! It may be foggy here but I'm hearing the sea gulls once again; a sure sign that the weather is changing. Speaking of renewal and change, give that young man a hug and a peck from Auntie Karen!

    pee ess: I'm not a light turner-oner either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little fella is so cute. Love the blond hair.
    I am so glad you are getting out and enjoying spring-ish weather.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dearest Carole,
    You are very smart for not exposing your precious grand child to the world.
    Love the photo and even more so his shirt!
    Wishing you a happy new week.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your grandson is adorable and I understand why you don;t like to post photos of him- there are a lot of bad people in this world.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can see that cutie, James, has already got the hashtag life down!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your grandson is a cutie, for sure. Good thinking being careful like that.

    Happy week to you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cutie, absolutely adorable! It's hard to believe that a year has gone by already. Time has a way of flying when good things are happening. Betcha he is such a joy! Enjoy him now, he will be driving soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sis1
    Where you are going Hot will be careful of the accidentally stepping on Katie I'm not a light turner ones. I thought it in the higher of consignment shop I went to here the man's nephew's birthday,James furn 1 years old.
    This is the second one ever..I try for him There are bad folks out there. Here is a display i one consighment shop.
    I hope I had working hard to coming to she you..but I don't know of have had my time? My golfing too!
    xxooxx
    Sis.KATIE.Miyuki.and Victoia.
    Michiko

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like your blog. I found it by looking up ramblingon. I was thinking of using it for my blog to come. That's OK. I'll think of something else for my everyday observations and opinions that I would tell a fried if I had one.Aren't blogs wonderful.

    ReplyDelete