Sunday, March 20, 2016

Yum

Fried chicken.  That's what a son got this evening for supper.  He had bacon and eggs and toast this morning.  A good sandwich with the works on it for lunch.  I have to go work out tomorrow morning so I'll have to get up and instead of wasting any time, gotta do my face and hair, make the bed fix and put his breakfast in the microwave for him to heat a tad when he gets up.

I'm fuller'n a tick right now. Ate too much veggies and dressing but not even a taste of chicken.  It will take me several hours to deflate.

I had fun today.  Went to the grocery to pick up some more things and I saw the Easter Bunny!  I did! He was walking along with his basket (Good grief!  Is he tall or what!!!???) We passed like ships in the night as I was headed one way in the store and he, the other.  I looked back and he did too.  I said I'd sure like a photo opportunity.  Back he came, hippity hopping and his helper too. (who had a camera).  I was going to do a selfie with Bunny and his helper did that for me with my phone.  Then he took one with his camera and said this evening forward to a week, I could stop by and pick it up at the photo counter.

Those are Bradford Pear blossoms in my header photo.  I took those yesterday.  I also took some of my pink daffodils but they mowed my yard yesterday and the daffodils are all covered with grass splattering making them unattractive for posting.

Katie said she is a member of the Clean Plate Club.  Since her dental (she just had tartar) she has not been fussy after she had to be hungry and thirst well over 24 hours.  But she will go back to being my fussy girl soon. She sure snuggles closely now too, as I rescued her from the evil v-e-t.

What did the paint give the wall on their first anniversary?









15 comments:

  1. I know Katie san is so glad you rescued her from the vet :-) Long ago, after his dental, Niko was attached to me for a while.
    The header photo is really gorgeous! Happy spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the header photo! The blossoms are so beautiful.

    Sounds like you are having fun spoiling your son. Have a wonderful visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The paint gave the wall a new coat for Christmas. he he Sounds like a fun day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. where I live those trees are all around. I love the flowers outside my windows and the birds eat the tiny fruit. There are so many trees that the pollen is thick and showers down. yay for pic with bunny! I never miss a photo op like that :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Monday Carole.
    Did you eat the fried chicken? I do not like it.
    Well, there was a good reason then that you tumbled out of the house all fixed up and pretty. I have not seen the Easter Bunny. Lucky you.
    Here we have a lot of pollen and the flowery trees are popping and pooping.
    The big fat Robins are jumping around my yard too.
    Today I am going to an indoor playground with my baby and her baby (Christina and Sarah) and we will play. I am excited.
    I hope your day is filled with happy
    Love always, Rosemary

    ReplyDelete
  6. katie....we iz buzzed happee ta lurn yur mom did KNOT....eat any CHCKn burd !!!!!!! HOORAY !!!!!!!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the header photo and have no clue about the punch line xoxo catchatwithcarenandcody

    ReplyDelete
  8. Trees are budding out here but no blooms..just as well we are getting some cold weather soon again. The food sure sounds great..I cannot eat anything fried or with any oils any more so I can just dream I guess. Glad you met the Bunny.. Think he isn't around this area until Thursday. Take care and HAPPY EASTER SIS!! XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait to see your Easter bunny photo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Si!
    I'll have to gotte do my face and hair The Easter Bunny! Who had a Camera? That for me with your phone.
    your yard yesterday and the daffodils are all covered grass splattering making them unatteactive for porting.
    Katie said she is a member of the clean plate club She just had tartar i rescued her from the evil v-e-t.
    Happy time with lots more productive things!Happy Easter Dear Sis! I had so much so good only I need back to my golfing back to good one!
    I will love to be back with Katie's! My blogs are fixing Tp-Link for three weeks I miss so much in the past of days.
    Please you take care of your body's SiS.
    xoxoxoxo
    Sis.KATIE.Miyuki.and Victoria.
    Michiko

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dearest Carole,
    Oh your Bradford pear blossoms are looking like a dream!
    Enjoy them for the very brief time we have them.
    Your son is getting spoiled by his Mom but I know we all love to do that.
    Sending you hugs and enjoy the bunny season!
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  12. That header photo is gorgeous, I love it! What a busy and fun time you're having. I enjoyed reading every minute of every single thing. Happy Easter to you my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I *was* wondering what kind of blossoms those were! Beautiful! :)

    I love your story about the Easter Bunny. Betcha the picture will be fun!

    Good for Katie, eating so well after her dental.

    Hugs to you both!

    ReplyDelete