Sunday, May 29, 2016

Birthday

As some already know, my oldest son's birthday is today.  We celebrated it a day early but the day is here, the 29th.  Both of his brothers were there with the rest of us.

I always have said and I always will say that having my sons were the single most life treasure I have been granted.  What a privilege it is and has been  that I work hard to be worthy of.  No "treasure" that I can or have acquired or accumulated can even come near to the all encompassing treasure these children were and are.  If I lost all else, I have not lost the most important treasure.  My children.  And this one whose birthday is today was the first  and most complete happiness and gratitude I had experienced till then. And each boy was the same.  But today, I celebrate the oldest and I am deeply unutterably grateful for him.

Happy Birthday dear Son.  Thank you for being here on this earth.  💗


My three Priceless Treasures represented here.





12 comments:

  1. I have never experienced this, but I am old enough now to be experiencing the circle of life with my parents leaving and a baby arriving...
    For the first time I am anxiously awaiting a baby to come= a "step" grand-baby. ( step in quotes because I lived with him for 10yr)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to your son! Your children are so lucky to have such a loving mom who treasures them dearly! I wish him a wonderful birthday xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy happy birthday! So great that everyone could be there to help celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so, so beautiful, Carole! Happy birthday to your son!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Birthdays are great. You are blessed to have three wonderful boys, I am certain you have a lot of great memories being their mama back in the days of olden.
    We are so fortunate that our children are doing so well and not engaged in areas of life that are disappointing. For that I am thankful. Even from very well to do friends, there are kids doing poorly in today's society.
    Anyway, On a positive note. I am so happy for you and your boys and their families.
    Love always

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am certain he LOVED this! Bet you are one pawesome Mom!! Happy Happy Birthday to him!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dearest Carole,
    Like on FB, once more wishing your eldest a Happy Birthday and hoping for a lot of these very special days as a family together.
    So you got all boys but Katie Isabella is making up for that!
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday to your son! Beautiful post.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday to #1 son from ~dellgirl~ in Texas. I wish him many many more. I love how you have written about your kids, and I agree with you and feel exactly the same way about mine. Wishing you all the best and a great week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sis!
    I would so much of all encompassing treasure with your's son Happy birthday! He is happiness Really and truly grateful all of on this earth with Katie's us too Hi UKi9!
    I has more thing to do..
    From today and 11th of days always the raining days...
    But I can to phone what a wonderful time with you Sis..
    Love and Hugs!
    xxooxx
    Sis,Katie,Miyuki and Victoria.
    Michiko

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Sis!
    I would so much of all encompassing treasure with tour's sn Happy Birthday, he s happiness really and truly grateful all of on this earth with us too.
    xxxoooxxx
    Sis,Katie,Miyuki ad Victoria
    Michiko

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi and hello to ya'. It's me again, just dropping in to wish you a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete