Thursday, May 26, 2016

Enny Hoo

Enny hoo, the reference  at the end of yesterday's blog of mine to the sads  is only relative to my recovery process. That was a heckuva operation and one does have to recover in many ways.  About there but a good mindset is imperative.

I am especially hungry this morning.  I only had two pieces of toast and a nanner.  I see that will not do.  I always have been a breakfast eater and miss my eggies I usually have.  I was lazy today and thought to get by with no protein.  Yup.  That didn't go over well.

Gonna re-do Admiral's Twitter I think.  Have to get another email account to do it.  Hate that part.  She wants to go to the pawties and can't as she has no Twitter ID any longer.  I'll see what I can do.

Of course it's raining.  What else is new? And for pity sake; as the old saying goes...if that is all you have to complain about you have it made!

I see a black moon rising in the top crow's nest.  Barely  visible...but enough to give me an ear worm!








9 comments:

  1. Happy to see you (and Admiral) are on your way back! And would you look at Miss Katie? Sweetie pie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to see you (and Admiral) are on your way back! And would you look at Miss Katie? Sweetie pie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh Admiral san is going to pawty. That's exciting. I hope she gets to ho and enjoy!
    Love the furry black moon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always have a huge bowl of rolled oats, uncooked (hey I grew up with european cultures and habits)
    I just had two cups of coffee and I am ready to go. At 10 I will eat an orange.
    Have a blastific day. It is hot here. I hate summer.
    I am getting old and creaky.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. twitter - schmitter
      I do not have time for anything like that anymore. :-/

      Delete
  5. Dearest Carole,
    Hope you manage your Twitter for Admiral and I also do hope the rain has stopped!
    Sending you hugs and blessings for this Memorial weekend.
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you are doing well and can soon eat a great breakfast. I am NOT a breakfast eater at all. I like 'breakfast' around 11am...even though I get up by 6am at the latest. I do coffee all morning. Geez- you would think I would fade away to nothing but no such luck. I seem to make up for the lack of morning calories later in the day. lol xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sis!
    After 26th May that is time I have some thing wrong in here ..
    when you has block moon what was I really thinking of that time...Carole Schulman
    I had very bad time..I shoud not writting anymore Sis!
    xxooxx
    Sis.katie.Miyuki.and Victoria.
    Michiko

    ReplyDelete