Sunday, September 18, 2016

BIZZY

Been busy today.  Let me brag about it.  No, bore you about it...no, tell you about it.

Up and change the sheets with Katie's able help after feeding her and opening and closing the front door multiple times for her.   Travel to the kitchen again and remove whatever is on the counter surfaces and clean and shine the counters.  Ooo la la.  I love shiny counters.  Put it all back (not much...I do not like clutter) and begin sweeping, then cleaning and shining the floor.  I thank the skill of my surgeon every single DAY that I can do all my housework and not draw a single troubled breath from cardiac issues.  Wanna wrassle?  I think I can best ya!





Then, I took that flat 2 pc. drainboard I like so much apart and cleaned IT.  No fun. And clean the stainless steel sink.  Change throw rugs. Set the kitchen to rights.  Travel to the bathroom and clean the tub and surround, potty, vanity and floor.  Travel back out and get the vacuum going for the full house as I always do.  Empty it and wax furniture after swiffering it first.  Clean all the glass table tops and anything else.  Already got the bathroom doors, both  of them cleaned , inside and out. (finger marks from everyone not using the knobs). Dust the tops of all the door frames in the house.  Already took everything off the dressers and bureaus and spit shined and re-did it to where it was. Did the wash, folded and put away.  Have to iron three items.

Shampooed my hair to take up where Katie left off last night.  Going to take a curling iron to it here in an hour.  Had lunch.  Got more to do but waiting till my toasted cheese sandwich settles.   I also had a  made with fresh fruit, smoothie.  I add two T of lite chocolate syrup to it (20 cal), non fat milk, ice, blend and oh MY it's good.

S'up wif yoo?






12 comments:

  1. We just realized you are Katie I's mom! Pawsome. And you are a cleaner extraodinare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, sounds like you had really busy day! Usually Saturday is cleaning day here. I'm not as thorough as I should - doors still got many finger prints! After cleaning, I usually collapse. Nap with kitties and get up when it's time to prepare for their dinner :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Swiffering? Spit shine? My vocabulary is expanding! I am now officially exhausted!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh YES YOU SHOULD be proud! I was getting tired just reading this! ;)
    Your floors are GORGEOUS!!!!! If you aren't busy can you come and clean my place? xoxoxoxo catchatwithcarenandcody

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dearest Carole,
    Was that due to the rain that you got this active? You sound like you attacked the entire house!
    Well, there are times when we all keep going and get lots of things done but yes, you can be very grateful for being able to do what you do. Thanks to our medical people.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Busy is good, better then being in a coma or dead just saying, I am usually busy doing stuff like yelling at boys to get dressed for school, to brush their teeth and to stop fighting that is how most of my mornings are spent.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am tired just reading all that you did.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sis!
    you don't know whether that unsettling pause is A sigh of impending rejection or simply shyness,
    You will be surprised by who is attracted to you Katie! Yes Sis know ..
    xxooxx
    Sis,Katie,Miyuki and Victoria
    Michiko

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are the Red Tornado and have blown me out of the water with you monumental cleaning accomplishments! My answer of "nothing in particular" pales in comparison.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sis!
    Will you might not will waking with special "PHOTOS" I understand so many years ago had so much information.
    After be back from shopping place too much to take in the your car's but has bad your feet for hospital ..
    much terribly time Sis! I never for got with you!
    xxooxx
    Sis Katie,Miyki,and Victoria
    Michiko

    ReplyDelete