Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Ahoy there Mateys

Here I am again...feeling like Popeye the Sailor Man! Strong and longing for a can o' spinach. Just hope Bluto isn't in my near future~!
down by the river...

I got to see the super moon sorta kinda last night.  It was tangled up in the branches (still have leaves on them) of my giant tall oak, poplar, maple and hickory trees.  So any pictures were of moon white here and there among the branches.  And there is a lot of smoke and haze from all the arson fires that were set.

I got through my little surgery thingy in less than an hour and my friend carried me back in style to Casa Katie.  She is in the window at this time soaking up rays to enable her constant care as soon as she wakes up.  First things first, she always says.

Her fav Tech was here last night to administer a mani-pedi and oh, what a trauma Katie felt.  You might think the world was coming to an end because as she lay there on her back getting her claws cut...she kept saying  "Ow Ow Ow Ow Ow Ow Ow".  She forgot to say the ME part of meow and just said "OW". Cracked us up.

So...I'm still standing!  Thank you so much for caring what happens to me.  xxx




14 comments:

  1. Hi Sis!
    I was so much to thinking of you all time The disks You holed to a little one day surgery things.She forgot to say to you.
    few said "OW" Cracked us up. You are getting showing with good.
    I had too much to do myself. The rain a most of so many month too much.
    xxooxx
    Sis.Katie.Miyuki.and victoria
    Michiko

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your surgery is over and done and you are okay.
    TOOO funny with hte OW! Hope you have a great week- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear your surgery went well. I thought perhaps Katie would provide some extra care but it seems she's the one in need. Ow, ow, ow...indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's very hazy here because of wild file up in the north. I hope your area is away from the fire.
    I wish I could see Katie san go Ow ow ow. That's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wanted to see the supermoon but forgot about it, but such is life

    ReplyDelete
  6. The SuperMoon is a hoax. You can't tell the 1,000% difference in size. A cheap pair of binoculars gets you a lot better view.

    I am considering starting a 4x a year claw clipping. I need a 2nd person though. Unclipped, they are ripping me at night. I need to find another local cat person, to trade holding. The vet wants $20 per cat and it is really just too hard to collect thwn into the PTUs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BOY oh BOY do I know!!! I have to pay the tech of course and a tip because I want to and it's only right. But yeah if there were only another cat person. I also get sliced and diced.

      Delete
  7. Glad everything turned out ok with you. Arlene recently had a "procedure" and she is recovering well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so happy to hear your surgery was successful and that you are doing well. Our prayers were answered. THAT Katie, such a sweet baby. Just like a human little baby with the ow, ow, ow, kinda cute. At least, it made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dearest Carole,
    Glad your little surgery went well and that you arrived home safely.
    Oh, our fur babies can make us feel so guilty at times. They can really pretend that they're getting killed...
    Sending you hugs and we enjoyed our bike ride again, windy but sunny.
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Katie!
    I had find out what time I love to work out foe an home at four to five times a week and shakes up run more to long time.
    Mum going to over the mounting she hope food too. that is only another cat person? I got so much in my heart.
    we had another rain never stopping I hates that what I can do stayed home.
    xxooxx
    Sis.Katie.Miyuki and Victoria
    Michiko

    ReplyDelete