Sunday, April 9, 2017

Seriously Spending MONEY!

Guys, I went over the mountains...no snow to scare me and I spent money all over the place.  I bought this:

 And I went to my fave consignment shops...you know me!  And I have two pictures on Face Book of my idol...my hero.  I came upon him at a moment he would rather I'd not I betcha!

AND I made a new friend!  Who could resist?  I did not buy him.  Just showing what was offered.
Biggafy to read his sign. 





THIS will be perfect for my clothes IF it doesn't scare the heck outta me and the cat in the middle of the night if I get up for some reason.  I didn't buy this either.  Just got a kick out of it.


I have more to bore you with.  I LOVE those stores!!!

14 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a bun-cha fun spending all that money. Good for you! Keep on keeping on, don't worry about boring me. I'm never bored reading your posts. Love the photos!

    Just checking in to say hi and to see how you and Missy are doing. Wishing y'all a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You too my friend. Goodness, we go back a LONG way. I may fire up my WP blog more often too. It has all the old Spaces blogs on it.

      Delete
  2. Looks like a fun place to go shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you made it over the mountains and back, Carole. And that you had a fun time shopping in that consignment store. What treasures you found!

    Bet Katie is happy you're back home, though. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she showed that in a dramatic way last night!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. OH, I didn't buy. I went back and edited to show that. xx

      Delete
  5. Oh that monkey is corny! Can I call you mine? Blimey!!! MOL looks like a lotta fun. I think The Staff would get lost in there and her skeleton would be found in hundreds of years - and then she could be sold for medical research!!! Hehe!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you had a wonderful trip! Looking forward to more tales from over the mountain.

    Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you are having fun. Make sure you got Katie something :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Spending money is always fun though I remember some things that I bought on impulse and then later asking myself why did I buy this? Can I interest you in a left nostril inhaler?

    ReplyDelete
  9. The kitty painting is very pretty. Love the pink glasses! And the big guy...the sign is so cute :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sis!
    How are you? You had spending money in the Mountains to your fave Book of your new friend.. I did not buy him just showing
    what was offered special for Katie! I thank you to your letter wonderful with me to I will 100 time better!!
    xxooxx
    Sis,Katie,Miyuki and Victoria
    Michiko

    ReplyDelete