Sunday, May 14, 2017

Mother's Day

I wish a very Happy Mother's Day to all moms and dads as well who care for and are or have been rearing their families. This includes foster parents, and to those pet parents who make such a difference in the lives entrusted to their care.  Without you, their innocent lives would be so different.

I am, as I always am, so grateful for the overwhelming (I mean that word fully) privilege of being a mom.  There IS no greater privilege.  I was allowed to have three sons who have given my life meaning and responsibility that I otherwise would not have had.  And most of all, the privilege I spoke of.

The gift of each son was more than any other treasure available here on this earth could ever equal.  This gift is not surpassable.

And Happy Mother's Day to the fathers who have reared their child themselves.

 As a mom who has had that honor, I know what love and dedication that takes.  Blessings to each and all today.

💗


9 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day! Motherhood has its challenges, but the rewards are definitely sweet. Especially when the grandbaby comes along. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! It really is a privilege to be a mom, isn't it? I hpoe your day was a wonderful one. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blessings and love to you, too, Carole. Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Mother's Day to you! You are such a wonderful and loving mom! I hope you had a great Mother's Day xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Belated Mother's Day to an amazing woman! XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Mother's Day to you I remember your middle son live in the montains in the few years ago He had the Nursery and Land scoping person over today after school...
    xxxxx
    Sis Katie,
    Michiko

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dearest Carole,
    Got way behind in reading blogs again due to a sprained ankle. Got up on Wednesday morning early last week, from having night cramps. Jumped out of bed and sprained my ankle... Had no idea it would cause me this pain later and a swollen ankle. Did even bike 16 km with it on Wednesday afternoon as I had no symptoms yet. Yesterday I thought it was getting better, so again I biked and today it is more swollen. Ah, patience is so very hard!!!
    Glad to read you warm post about Mother's Day here.
    Yes, being a stepmom, a foster mom or a fur baby mom, it all counts.
    Sadly only the foster daughter and fur babies do appreciate all the effort. But one day they will meet with their Creator and he will work things out. I've let go; did all I could do and that's it.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sis!
    There day overall,it's just been amazing! Belly dancing is a lot more fun than going to a gym because I'm able to express myself through my movements. and that makes me happier. And more RAINS Days was that OK with me!
    xxooxx
    Sis,Katie and Victoria
    Michiko

    ReplyDelete