Monday, July 31, 2017

Gorgeous Days

Yesterday was a day that was so perfect in weather that nothing could be better.  It was 60 over night and in the morning at rising time.  It stayed wonderful like that the entire day except the temperature rose to 80.  But the humidity was 37% for goodness sake!  It was like walking in a perfect world.  I had welcome company in the morning till after lunchtime and I started my walk immediately they left.  That was close to 1300.

I loved every second of it.  Cool, breezy and such low humidity it was amazing  When I got home, after doing some cleaning up I gathered the market umbrella, and went out to the deck.  I uncovered the little bistro set and put the brelly up..sat down and man alive, it was glorious.  Breeze...hummingbirds right there within a few feet.  A bottle of water, my supper, and a magazine.  I took pictures of the birds but did not have the DSLR out.  I just didn't care so I used my phone.  Not good pictures but this timeI was uncaring of that, and I was enjoying the totally absolutely brilliant, perfect evening. (as was the entire day).

Today I got out for a walk early...well 9 was the time which wasn't early but better than afternoon.  Again, no humidity and the temperature was the same.  I do believe it will be that way tomorrow too.

By the way, someone felt entitled to criticize me on FB day before yesterday regarding my car and the phone problem.  It amazes me how someone can feel entitled to tell you off.  They "read" something else into it that did not happen and decided to let me have it.  I deleted it the mean spirited comment.

Meanwhile after the lawn mowers are finished and I bring Mike back into the drive way, I will enjoy another glorious evening out there with the hummingbirds.

Below is my walk today.

xx






16 comments:

  1. We had similar weather - sunny, cool in the morning and evening, and low humidity! I see hummingbird from time to time. They are so fast that I've not been able to photograph them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pics! Our weather is what they term "unsettled" which just about covers it lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Carole,
    Happy for you for having such a perfect day!
    We could walk a bit last night after the tropical storm had calmed down here in Miami. We always seem to find bad weather... But this morning it was lovely and we swam and lazied around the pool and just had a visit of a dear friend. Life is good!
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is too hot here. I am in the AC enjoying -- well, doing chores mostly. I do need to run out back and rake up some bush trimmings I hacked earlier.
    I do not know how to use blue tooth (my daddy calls it blue tube sometimes haha) and the phone thing in my car. I could learn it, but meh. I hope I was not the one on FB that gave you snark.
    Stay cool and happy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Days like that stay in your memory forever! Warm, but nice...and the shade is wonderful, with a breeze. A small slice of heaven. And nuts to that negative person on FB; you know what is what!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes sounds like a gorgeous day indeed

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so lucky the humidity was so low. We have had a lot of humid weather this summer which makes it unbearable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Carole Schulman
    Add 2 New Photos see all the Canada geese? you need to biggafy.I would have cropped more to more it seem closer but i wanted you to see they were gathered in shadyspots at noon time in the grassy park space minding there own busidees. Some sitting others just n a more or less relaxed stance. There may have been 50 or some. geese in the second grouping. Tow Jerks with their leashed as required dog, came running full till across the park and chased to smaller group of geese away.Then They ran as fast as buffalo stampeding toward the very large group who were not hurting anything or anyone and let the dog scare them to the them to the air too. sometime I wish I had a magic wand.
    xxooxx
    Sis,Katie,Miyuki and Victoria
    Michiko

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sis!
    I had SO MUCH already not doing much any more.
    Sis,Miyuki,Katie and victoria,
    Michiko

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sis!
    Weather has cold fell another weeks time I fond memories in here rain few days not enough for all the Sun.
    We had another rains we never golf anymore that is OK with me.
    xxxoooxxx
    Sis,Hatie,Victoria.
    Michiko

    ReplyDelete
  11. A nice day outside is worth 3 inside. I love the hummers. The first day I ever brought a feeder out, I stopped to consider where to put it, and a hummer came right to the one I was holding. And I wasn't even sure I had ant in the yard!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Sis!
    It was beautiful day, It going in perfect happy days there
    lovely also happy and wish a wonderful weekend.
    We had rains for another a five days.
    Si,Katie,Miyuki and Vitoria
    Michiko
    xxooxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi sis!
    You having walking in a perfect word the answer might be in developing routines and rhythms that work for your ways But reading always so many of the books after your health going to offer warm your family your best self more often good opportunity Sis!
    xxxooo
    Sis,katie,Miyukiand Vitoria
    Michiko

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those pictures are lovely, Carole. It sounds like you had a nice stretch of weather ... we hope you're getting more awesome days like that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good to hear you enjoyed such a wonderful day, we must treasure such days. June here was warm and sunny , soon turn on a sixpence to cooler weather.
    Great shots love trees so peaceful with sun shadows between them.
    Warm Wishes Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Sis!
    I has something not sending form my letters?
    Is too much weather has bad for you.
    You had enjoyed to there differing white pure line skits,
    I'm so much I feel decent enough write the so much now.
    Only 4-30 in the morning now,
    xxxooo
    Sis,Katie,Miyuki,and Victoria,
    Michiko
    Sis,



    ReplyDelete