I had the VERY good pleasure of having Happy Birthday sung to me by my middle son's middle school class. I had just dropped the oldest off (I am not infectious now so I was able to e around him) and was on my way back to get gas, lunch and come home. That was my fast food birthday lunch gonna-be at Wendy's. I no sooner made the turn onto the main road out of my sons' neighborhood when my cell phone rang and it was my son announcing to me that the class was ready to sing Happy Birthday to me. It was so much fun and such a lovely gift! He has done this for my birthday all but a few years when it was impossible for administrative reasons at the school. So..what a joy.
I still have a lingering cough but surely that will end one day. :-)
I just wanted to check in for a minute and say howdy and thank you for coming. This is about the most tired/sick I have been for two weeks in a while now. But things are looking up.
This was taken along I-40.

Happy Beautiful Birthday Carole! And what an awesomely fun present! :)
ReplyDeleteAnd i'm so glad you're feeling better! Hugs! xx
What a nice birthday present. Happy Birthday Carole! Happy to hear the illness is going away.
ReplyDeleteHappy, happy birthday! What a sweet and fun gift, the class singing to you. Awesome!
ReplyDeleteWe hope you feel 100% again soon!
Happy birthday to you, Carole! How special to have a phone call from your school-teaching son! Those students always enjoy singing that special song! xo
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday from Pa and Ma Crim.
ReplyDeleteHow wonderful to be serenaded by your son's class. Happy Birthday Twin!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday Carole. I just had mine on the 15th. I hope you are feeling better and that your feeling you normal self. Again Happy Birthday.
ReplyDeleteHow fun! Happy birthday!
ReplyDeleteThat was a lovely way to be remembered! A very very happy birthday to you Carole and am hoping that you feel better very soon, as I know that would be the best gift of all!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday. Hug B
ReplyDeleteBeth sent me to wish you a happy birthday, so Happy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Janie
We hope you had a wonderful day! xxoo Patty & Bhu
ReplyDeleteWe're so glad to hear you're doing so much better! What a wonderful pick-me-up that lovely birthday call must have been. :)
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday, dear friend.
Happy Birthday!!
ReplyDeleteMarie
Dear Sis!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to you Sis!
xoxoxosis,katie,Miyuki and Victoria.
Michiko
Happy, Happy Birthday to you! I hope your cough goes away soon and I hope you had a wonderful day-xo Diana
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear friend, happy birthday to you! May this be your best year yet. I wish you the very best. Hugs.
ReplyDeleteThe class sang a happy birthday song for you, this is the best birthday present! Your son is so sweet!! Very happy birthday, Carole!
ReplyDeleteAnd so glad to hear you are doing so much better :-)
Happy Belated Birthday!
ReplyDeleteHope you're feeling back to your old self soon.
That was a sweet gesture by your son and his class. :)
Beth said it's your birthday so I came to say happy birthday to you and hope you had a bloody awesome one at that
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Carole! I just came from Beths place. For now I am online but I have had a few computer woes these last few weeks. It's still not right. Anyway Happy Birthday Carole!!!
ReplyDeleteDear Sis!
ReplyDeleteI hope you are driving with Erich on both birthdays!
Have a good weekend Sis!
we having a still raining day I was not happy with my golfing and I don't so much writing to few my love friends too.
I hope we will has same thing back to few years ago?
xoxoxo
Sis,Katie,Miyuki, and Victoria,
Happy Birthday belated wishes , I so do hope you are back to feeling normal again very soon. Hugs Sheila x
ReplyDelete