I will tell you what. I about wanted to stop the car on some side street during rush hour to take a picture if only with my iPhone, of the cirrus clouds. OH what a glorious sky it was as we hurtled back home from the Big City! I will put these from a stop light in. Naturally they are full of wires and poles but you, excuse the pun, get the picture.
OH how gorgeous. I wish I could have pulled off the road but I would never have gotten back into the stream of traffic easily.
xox PS Thanks for bearing with me these days.


What a lovely sight to see, just as if someone from up above was speaking to you!! xoxo
ReplyDeleteThat was a magnificent sky, Carole.
ReplyDelete(((Hugs))) and purrs to you all.
Stunning!
ReplyDeleteLove these,especially the last one. WOW..just wonderful.. I do know how that is and am glad someone else is driving sometimes. ;-) Prayers for you and the family..Stay well and warm and safe..
ReplyDeleteWe watch these beautiful clouds here, too! I continue to send prayers in your direction! xo
ReplyDeleteI do the same thing with my iPhone,when the sky is too pretty to miss the wires don't matter. The clouds are beautiful.
ReplyDeleteClouds make me just stop and look.
ReplyDeleteSo, I know how tempting it would have been for you.
That darn traffic. lol
xo,
JC
I could watch clouds for hours. These are great. Traffic, blah.
ReplyDeleteI don't recall seeing clouds like the ones in the first picture. I love that textured look. Clouds like that are even more spectacular at dawn or dusk.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! What an amazing sight!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful capture Clouds are really amazing .
ReplyDeleteTake care and have a good weekend x
Love me some great sky!!
ReplyDeleteGlad everyone is doing well. :)
SO beautiful! Thank you for sharing, Carole. :)
ReplyDeleteClouds are messages and I wonder what this means.
ReplyDeleteThose are SOME clouds! We just get boring ones here.
ReplyDeleteWow - what great pictures. You really know how to take 'em girl.
ReplyDeleteHi Sis!
ReplyDeleteI was very happy for you sis! that you are eys was fantastic idea always you are looking at the skys always Sis! My picture has two years ago I has lost all my photos...Andrew was giving to me his photos are all one.
Sis.Katie,Miyuki and victoria,
Michiko.
They are really beautiful pictures. Such gorgeous sky!
ReplyDelete