I walk fairly rapidly considering that I am a heart patient still. Though my recovery has been excellent I just have to keep the heart rate down to no more than 140 bpm when out exerting myself. So...as I was trying to say before I tangled myself up in more words, that I can and do some serious "dewing up" (that is such a silly term) now that it is warm-hot and humid weather. I have to change from the inside out these past 9 days when I get home. It's seriously worth it.
Whichever of you is tallish...please come over and stand on my couch and let's try to get a picture hung over it. It's a purty thang...red clover in a field. I'm still too short and besides I cannot see what I'm doing wobbling around on the couch while trying to find a good place. While one of the boys was here for Mother's Day I meant to ask, and of course, I forgot.
Dis you hear about the actor who fell through the floorboards?
(Drum Roll)
He was just going through a stage!
![]() |
| Tree fell over the path at the park. City let it lay a week till someone called and raised cain.. |



Dearest Carole,
ReplyDeleteNot easy to hang things up high...
Oh, we only biked on Wednesday as there was no time for more rides this week with so many choir rehearsals and yesterday our performance. We had to be there by 1:00 PM and started with the opening song at 2:00 PM and 3 more times with changes of clothes in-between. Just managed to go home with Pieter after 4:10 PM and change for going to Mass with him. Had not even had time to drink my tea before going. Did that in a more slurping way when I got back, ate my rice cake and mixed nuts, fed Dido his peanuts (all unsalted!) and Pieter dropped me off again at 6:30 PM and picked me up at 9:00 PM. SO glad that hectic time is over with!
They did have our local TV record it in 2017 and put it on YouTube (incl. commercials as that's how they make the money). That way I could share the link with our daughter, Goddaugther and family and friends in all continents! But this year they force all Parents, Grandparents of the 3 little ones, from grades 4-12 to purchase a $ 30.00 DVD... That way I have nothing as an American DVD does not work in other continents. SAD and I even got bullied when I mentioned that this morning on the GroupMe. She (the person who talkes about Jesus but loves $$$ more) removed me from it. Don't have time for arguing with such a greedy person with clearly two faces. Instead cleaned my home and am half way through. Had to sit and rest as my severe mid back pain still keeps nagging me if I do too much. Wish I could go biking in the sunshine, that is good for back, legs and mind!
Hugs,
Mariette
Geez, be careful with that walking. You may be still a heart patient, but right now you're an OUT-patient. We don't want you to become an IN-patient.
ReplyDeleteIn riding my bicycle, there is a bridge in town that is strenuous to cross. The gradient up its incline is gradual but long. I fgure if I am ever to have a heart attack, it will be there.
LOL dewing after a brisk walk and changing every stitch of clothes I have on...I hear you.
ReplyDeleteHugs Cecilia
It’s getting hot and humid here, too. “Dew up” is a phrase unfamiliar for me. Learned something new today :-)
ReplyDeleteI would fall over that fallen tree
ReplyDeleteI assume you have a monitor to keep track of your BPM so you don't overdo it! Sure don't want you to have another incident.
ReplyDeleteI'm too short to help you with picture hanging, just 5' 1" here! Perhaps a stepladder would be better than trying to wobble about on the couch. Or better still, remind of one of your sons that you want the picture hung.
Take care!
I love to walk! I get rained on a lot, and like you, now that it's warmer, there is more sweating. I love it!
ReplyDeleteBeing short is so annoying. The top shelves in my kitchen cabinets can only have things in them worth bringing out the step-stool. Some store shelves have stuff I need to ask a clerk for help with. And I'm 5'7". So harder for those shorter than I...
ReplyDeleteWow! We have so many trees on our walking trail that when one falls over there's always another one to "catch" it before it hits the ground. MUD is currently our problem. So much rain!
ReplyDelete