Well, I took the car to have it assessed a while ago. And for Pete sake, I kept calling it the fender when in reality it is the bumper. I need to turn my eyes (and mind) in for new ones.
Found the clip, at least one is broken off and several were out there to assess it. However, the OTHER side is also coming loose. I didn't see that as it must have happened very recently. The first assessor said that it may be the place that did the repair the first time, not having placed the new bumper correctly. They said they have had to re-do several cars from them. I will know later when I get the car back. It will be gone 3 days. I bought a new halogen bulb for the "fog lamps" or parking lights as well as on the drivers side, it looks yellowish...it must me incandescent or something even cheaper! (candle lit on demand?) They said they would change the bulb at no charge since the bumper will be off anyway.
Looks like my insurer sent me to the right place. The estimate is very do-able. Oh, it isn't cheap but it is very very reasonable. I won't have to be concerned about taking my baby to the Vet because of illness during that time. Haven't talked to her yet today except Good morning.
If anyone is making a cake..I'll have a piece. I sure want some. I made a cake for my dil's birthday on 27 July. Highest one I ever turned out AND! The icing was so good that is all anyone talked about. And I spread it thick too. In between layers as well as sides and top. Mouf is waterin'. I whipped the butter...unsalted I will add. YUM..jpeg)
.jpeg)

Hope Katie is looking over your shoulder at this next car appt. Maybe she can oversee correct procedure. Lovely looking cake, I can almost taste it from here. I have to say, that I no longer eat wheat and sugar so I can't send you a piece of cake from here, lol. Just thoughts of it.
ReplyDeleteYou have inspired me. I haven't baked a cake for a while. I might just decide to bake an apple pie or strudel for Shabbat...
ReplyDelete