Stories, Tales, Essays, Complaints, Accolades, Observations and Family. Just an every day life and chronicle of a family of four that became a family of one, along with a bossy cat at the helm.
Saturday, August 10, 2013
Update on Beth August 10, 2013
Beth's sister said she was going home this afternoon! She is happy and sounds good!
I am home and Praise the Lord. I found my telephone service down and the Air conditioner blinking. All is good though. I am so thankful for answered prayer and for wonderful friends like you. Love, Beth
Hi Sis! Today is a wonderful news Twin Beth has nice sleep last night for 9 hours ..you has a good night sleep tonight Sis! we still has raining day...I don't think writing around here anymore tonight Sis... xoxoxoxo Sis,Katie,Miyuki,and Victoria. Michiko
I am home and Praise the Lord. I found my telephone service down and the Air conditioner blinking. All is good though. I am so thankful for answered prayer and for wonderful friends like you. Love, Beth
ReplyDeleteLove you Twin.
DeleteI am so thankful for answered prayers.
ReplyDeleteYes, He hears us. Unfailingly.
DeleteThank God! Answered prayers, indeed. :)
ReplyDeleteThank you Kevin. You are such a good friend.
DeleteOh Beth - that is good news. So happy you are home and feeling half way decent. Prayers will continue until all that cancer is all gone!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you Mario. xoxo
DeleteOh Thank you that is wonderful news. Hugs to Beth. B
ReplyDeleteGOOD NEWS! Thank you Carole
ReplyDeleteGreat to hear this news, Carole! Hugs and blessings to Beth! xo
ReplyDeleteHi Sis!
ReplyDeleteThat is a beautiful NEWS Sis! I look for forward to seeing your Twin Beth!xoxo
Love you both!
Sis,Katie,Miyuki,and Victoria,
Michiko
Oh, I'm so happy to hear this. Prayers still coming.
ReplyDeleteThat just made my morning!
ReplyDeleteWonderful news! :):)
ReplyDeleteJoining in your happy dance! Hugs!
ReplyDeleteSo thankful to hear this. Hope you get it all back up and running for you. Thanks for keeping us posted. Blessings.
ReplyDeleteI'm late to the party again but very happy about this wonderful news.
ReplyDeleteHi Sis!
ReplyDeleteToday is a wonderful news Twin Beth has nice sleep last night for 9 hours ..you has a good night sleep tonight Sis!
we still has raining day...I don't think writing around here
anymore tonight Sis...
xoxoxoxo
Sis,Katie,Miyuki,and Victoria.
Michiko
Ah that's just wonderful ..Thank you for up-dates. x
ReplyDeleteShe is in all our prayers for a complete healing. I pray many times a day for her.. Take care dear Sis.. :-)
ReplyDelete