Hello friends. I won't be blogging for a day or so. I just didn't want anyone to worry even though I see mto be on a weekly schedule anyway. I am alright and so is Katie but there are matters to attend to.
See you very soon I feel sure.
xxoo

Very nice Lilly photo,Daylilly that is.
ReplyDeleteTake care of you Sis.. we will wait :-)
ReplyDeleteI will be thinking of you Twin! Stay safe. xoxo
ReplyDeleteYou're always missed when you're not around Carole. Whatever you're up to I pray you find grace. Talk to you when I talk to you. Bless you.
ReplyDeleteTake care, Carole. Oh - I was in your fair city earlier today!
ReplyDeleteThat's a very beautiful flower.
ReplyDeleteI wish you and Katie san a wonderful weekend!
"Matters to attend to" are important. We hope you and Katie are fine. We look forward to hearing about the "matters" (if they are things you want to mention later).
ReplyDelete~ Mark
Hi Sis!
ReplyDeleteYou with lovely girl Katie! I wish you having a beautiful day
My most treasured posses'ion is my memories.
But good memories always story with you.
Please Take care of you with Katie!
xoxoxo
Sis,Katie,Miyuki and Vietorie.
Michiko
Hello!!!! Awwwww lovely to meet you here! Now that's a gorgeous lilly shot! I hope you're weekend is progressing nicely!! big hugs to beautiful Katie Isabella! Take care
ReplyDeletex
Ok gf, just so we know all is ok. Hope it is something fun you have to attend too.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photo. Hope all is well. Thanks for telling us you'd be missing.
ReplyDelete