And I went to my fave consignment shops...you know me! And I have two pictures on Face Book of my idol...my hero. I came upon him at a moment he would rather I'd not I betcha!
AND I made a new friend! Who could resist? I did not buy him. Just showing what was offered.
![]() |
| Biggafy to read his sign. |
I have more to bore you with. I LOVE those stores!!!



Sounds like you had a bun-cha fun spending all that money. Good for you! Keep on keeping on, don't worry about boring me. I'm never bored reading your posts. Love the photos!
ReplyDeleteJust checking in to say hi and to see how you and Missy are doing. Wishing y'all a great week.
You too my friend. Goodness, we go back a LONG way. I may fire up my WP blog more often too. It has all the old Spaces blogs on it.
DeleteLooks like a fun place to go shopping!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you made it over the mountains and back, Carole. And that you had a fun time shopping in that consignment store. What treasures you found!
ReplyDeleteBet Katie is happy you're back home, though. :)
she showed that in a dramatic way last night!
DeleteI love your quirky taste! catchatwithcarenandcody
ReplyDeleteOH, I didn't buy. I went back and edited to show that. xx
DeleteOh that monkey is corny! Can I call you mine? Blimey!!! MOL looks like a lotta fun. I think The Staff would get lost in there and her skeleton would be found in hundreds of years - and then she could be sold for medical research!!! Hehe!!
ReplyDeleteO this made me smile and nod
ReplyDeleteSounds like you had a wonderful trip! Looking forward to more tales from over the mountain.
ReplyDeleteEileen
Glad you are having fun. Make sure you got Katie something :)
ReplyDeleteSpending money is always fun though I remember some things that I bought on impulse and then later asking myself why did I buy this? Can I interest you in a left nostril inhaler?
ReplyDeleteThe kitty painting is very pretty. Love the pink glasses! And the big guy...the sign is so cute :-)
ReplyDeleteHi Sis!
ReplyDeleteHow are you? You had spending money in the Mountains to your fave Book of your new friend.. I did not buy him just showing
what was offered special for Katie! I thank you to your letter wonderful with me to I will 100 time better!!
xxooxx
Sis,Katie,Miyuki and Victoria
Michiko