Well, I got the rants out of my system for awhile. I'm sitting here pecking on the keyboard when I need to be in there doing my therapy exercises. Stalling again.
Went out and got some really good pics last evening around 6 when the light was perfect. My son has told me and told me to cease taking outdoor pics until early EARLY in the morning or after 5 at night. I got the best illustration of that yesterday for though I went earlyish..it was never really the right time. Sun was still too bright even at 9:30.
I am attending my first Garden Club meeting tomorrow whereupon they will vote on whether or not I may join. I'm good either way as I just wanted to give back after taking so many pictures in their gardens. :-)
I will get off of here..go do my therapy and head out for, what else..cat fuds.
Here is a couple I found last night. I asked permission from them to take their picture and they just ignored the request. So..I took the picture. To every thing there is a season..and in every season a time.

We think typing should count as therapy!!!
ReplyDeleteYou take some very awesome pics!!
That couple seems to be otherwise occupied ;-).
ReplyDeleteThose little varmints blend right in for privacy...lol
ReplyDeleteoh, oh!! I think they were too busy to give permission. :-) Perfect shot!
ReplyDeleteI am sure the garden club will welcome you with open arms!
Perfect timing! :)
ReplyDeleteWell, I didn't think you'd be one into bug porn but I guess you've proven me wrong! LOL! Whatever they decide as far as you're concerned I truly enjoy your photography. Grace to you on the therapy front, I'll remember you in my prayers.
ReplyDeleteAwesome photo, Carole. I don't think those bugs cared one way or another. Have fun shooting.
ReplyDeleteGreat shot. I didn't know you were into bug porno. Did you hear anything like "YES YES YES!"? Just wondering.
ReplyDeleteOh boy, just what we need is more bugs lol.
ReplyDeleteGood luck at the Garden meeting.
Hugs
ha ha - great shot at just the right time. Very interesting to say the least!!!
ReplyDeleteLOL! Twins!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the garden club.
Hi Sis!
ReplyDeleteWhat a good shot!You didn't disturbing them:-)
hope everything in the your way.
xoxoxox
Sis.
BUG PORN! What will the ladies in the garden club say? I was taught to avoid shooting between noon and 2:00 but I agree that early morning or late afternoon light is the best.
ReplyDeleteIf you need some help with that therapy I'll lend you a couple lunatic Labs. They're giving me a workout but keep me grinning!
Oh Dear! They probably didn't even hear you ask permission. What a great shot though.
ReplyDeleteGreat photo of what I believe are fireflies :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a great capture. I went bug crazy for awhile. I just wish they would sit still for me. Glad to see you are out with the camera again. Hope all goes well with the garden club. You will be such an asset in the photo department. Have a wonderful week. Hugs Carrie
ReplyDelete