To family and friends, I am on the dreaded 6 day run. I started yesterday morning, which was my Monday so to speak,and today, your Saturday, is my second day shift. One more after today and I start midnights thru till Thursday morning next week.
I ran around thru all the blogs except 2. I have dial-up and they are slow loading to me, and I haven't time this morning. I will visit them this evening.
Had a very eventful break Tuesday-Thursday. One of those days I went to my work place HR to arrange to leave there at the end of September. That is a momentous thing in my life. But hopefully well thought out. I have other places to go that won't be so hard on me physically (12 hr. shift rotation) and I think it's time to be kinder to me.
It is 0402. I have been up an hour..had breakfast, read the blogs and my email..and I know this is extraordinarily boring. Just saying hello. I'll have more time Sunday night when I get home from work.
Please enjoy your weekend and take good care of yourselves.
No comments:
Post a Comment