I have a lovely oak chest at the foot of my bed now. It was stained dark and the maker also made a tray to fit inside at the top. Perfect for what I have put into it already. I have my wooden cabinet in the other bedroom emptied pretty much now. Just important papers and etc in it. Before I was over filled with what is now in the oaken chest.
I was waiting for him to get here with it (the person who made it) after I got my eyes examined etc. Man, I work for a large corporation and we have good insurance but something happened between the last eye exam and this one, about coverage. It cost me $299.20 cents of my own money this time. I get extras, but then I always have. Anti reflective coating, lighter weight plastic lenses, rolling the edges so they'll fit in the thin frames..etc etc. So, I could have backed off on certain things but I chose to just pay it. I forgot, in that $299.20 is also the cost of attachable sunglasses. Even so, I'd paid for those too all the other times and it's up about $80.00 higher than last time. Whew!
Wonder what the price of gas is where you are? It is just over $3.00 here for medium grade and barely under that for regular. I am also amazed and not too happy with the prices for natural gas too. Heating season will be upon us in the not too far off months. I have the level payment plan..something taken out of my bank account every month, use it or not. And they are up to $94.00 a month taken out for me and my use. This amount has risen dramatically from the year previous. May as well say $1200.00 a year and it will all go to the use of gas thru the cold season.
I've been around to see most everyone. Hope it has been a good day for you. Here's something to play with: http://home.valornet.com/sabruf2/countchr.html
No comments:
Post a Comment